Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Senior Skip

As I mentioned, my college career is winding down.  Being a senior has definitely had its perks over being an underclassman that I have certainly LOVED taking advantage of.  

Last night, my sorority pledge class got to skip chapter and do something all together one last time.  For the most part, we all spent a lot of time together, but especially in these last few weeks, every moment together is a memory!  

We ended up meeting at to Gerhard's for dinner and trivia.... which I was so excited about because 1) it's my favorite in Spartanburg (if you come into town, you have to go) and 2) I love love love trivia.  We ended up fourth overall; therefore just barely missed out on gift certificates that I wished would have covered my tab but that's okay.  It was definitely a much better way to spend the evening than sitting in a chapter meeting or studying!  P.S.  I thought I should know this being from SC and seeing them everywhere- but who knew baby alligators were called "hatchlings?"  

I want to put up pictures from the night, but I have to wait to steal them off of my friends' Facebook albums when they put them up...  Hopefully they will be coming soon but I'm still a little foggy on how to make a blog "pretty!"


No comments:

Post a Comment