Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cola Trip

I went to Columbia last night for a mini Wofford girls reunion.  Blanche, Lauren, and Sally just moved into a house there, and I have been dying to catch up with them and hang out.  It was wonderful to see everyone!  Before we graduated, I was worried that it was going to be potentially awkward when we all got together for the first time in a while... but honestly, that was not the case at all.  It was like we had never missed a beat!  Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures over the weekend so I've got nothing fun to color my blog with, but I hope I can find some someone else took.  

I LOVE being in Charleston, but I do really wish more of my friends were here.  Luckily, we aren't toooo far spread out (most of us are within driving distance), but I got so spoiled at Wofford having my best friends either down the hall or across a lawn.  In two weeks, we are having another big reunion at my friend Concetta's house.  I'm counting down.  It is going to be a hell of a drive (from Charleston to Hampton, VA---- I think like 7 hours), but totally worth it to see everyone.  I don't even know who is reading my blog, but damn, I miss everyone so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment