Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My first blog!

So, I am completely new to this blogging thing, but am very excited to be starting one!   I found my inspiration to start blogging from family friends back at home who blog about their lives, families, friend, etc....  I am currently a senior at Wofford College (about to graduate in 25 days...scary!), and figure now more than ever, with life's uncertainties clearly around and ahead of me, would be an excellent time to start!  I have always been a little skeptical on this blogging ordeal because I think a private journal is much more appealing, but I thought I'd give it a shot.  I'm still struggling to understand how this whole thing works so bear with me as I get the technicalities worked out.   To all that might venture a glance on here, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment