I want to take this time to unplug and just be.
Be grateful for my Savior's birth... My loving husband... My adoring, loyal family... My wonderful friends... My inspiring and challenging job... The beautiful world in which we live... The fruits of the spirit... Freedom... Grace...
I'm hoping you will continue to join me and follow along through the new year. Thank you for the sweet encouragement and support over 2011. What a year it has been!!
- celebrating our engagement
- turning 24
- going to the Wine and Food fest with my sister
- vacationing in the Keys
- having girls weekend at DeBordieu
- finding our first house and making it a home
- getting MARRIED (bridal portrait and recaps here, here, here)
- knocking out a summer bucket list
- visting Atlanta for a final fling before med school started again
- adjusting to being married to a med student
- seeing my sister in DC 1 and 2
- exploring NYC and celebrating Thanksgiving with my family
- welcoming Baby Elle to the world
I wish you and your families the merriest Christmas and the happiest holidays.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.