Friday, April 24, 2009

Melting

The air conditioning in our apartment has been broken for 5 days now and I am about to scream.  We noticed it wasn't working Sunday night, when our apartment was a blazing 76 degrees in the middle of the night.  I'm one of those folks who like it to be freeeeeezing when I sleep.  Freezing, pitch black dark, and with a fan on.  

Last night it was so unbearable, I went and slept in my friend Concetta's bed in another apartment.  Thankfully, their AC is working, and I finally was able to actually sleep without waking up miserable.

I've basically harassed Maintenance the past few days to get it fixed, and after bringing the wrong part and overnighting the correct one, they have promised to get it fixed this afternoon.  I sure hope so because it is going to be 88 degrees outside all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment