1 (8 count) package crescent rolls, such as Pillsbury
approx 4 tablespoons nutella
- Preheat oven to 375' or according to package directions.
- Unroll crescent rolls into triangles, and spread with approximately 1/2 tablespoon of nutella each or more according to your preference.
- Roll up, beginning with the widest end first, and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake according to package directions, about 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh strawberries. Serve warm.