Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bring the Rain

I've been swamped at work lately, and completely exhausted by the time I get home--- hence the lack of logging lately. Understandably, but nevertheless hypocritical, however, when I tell you that one thing that I love to do at night is read other people's blogs. I love getting lost in other people's worlds and reading about their lives. Maybe it is the dorky English major in me who is too tired to pick up a book, but I love it.

Last night, I stumbled upon a blog called "Bring the Rain." Until yesterday, I had never heard of Angie, or knew nothing of her life, but I am very thankful I found her blog. She is a strong Christian woman, and her courage and perseverance through life's ups and downs is very moving. It is a little difficult to catch up 2 years into her blog, if you read the first post, you will be hooked! http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/01/beginning-of-story.html


Bring me joy, bring me peace,
bring the chance to be free,
bring me anything that brings You glory.
And I know there''ll be days
When this life brings me pain,
but if that's what it takes to praise You,
Jesus bring the rain.
- Mercy Me "Bring the Rain"

No comments:

Post a Comment