1. We went to NeedtoBreathe last night at the Performing Arts Center. As always, they were absolutely amazing. . . so much so that we are debating driving to Clemson tonight to see them again. Groupie in the making?
2. I just finished reading The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand. It's a great easy summer read, like most of her books are - but grab a tissue!
3. The Skimm is a highlight to my morning. Outside of the daily newsletter, I also love following their Instagram account. I found this particularly funny (though it could be #Whole30problems affecting my sense of humor).
4. I have been living with a severely cracked iPhone since early August, but despite my typical lack of patience, I saved my pennies for the 6's release. I cannot wait for the upgrade to come in the mail today!!
5. TGIF! This week has crawled by, and I am so ready for the weekend. Here's hoping the weather holds off and is beautiful! I feel like its rained more this September than I ever remember.