Sunday, May 3, 2009

The "Lasts"


It has been a while since my last post, but with the semester winding down, things have been super busy!  Exactly two weeks from today, I will be a Wofford College alum.  Weird.  

This weekend was our last weekend here before "quiet hours" go into effect.  We had our last KD function and the last night at fraternity row.  (Clearly, the theme here is the "last" this and the "last" that...)  Luckily, Lash was able to come up to be my date Friday night, and we had the best time at Luau.  It was also so fun to be with my best friends.  The picture I posted is some of my best friends and me when we were just hanging out in the Village before the function. 

Saturday, I went to a retirement party for my favorite professor, Dr. Dooley.  I'm sad to see him go, but excited for him to kick back and relax after 40 years at Wofford!  And, I told him he could not retire until I graduated, so luckily that worked out quite well for me!  That night, two of my favorite bands were playing at the row on Saturday so I jumped from house to house listening and singing along.

So, after wrapping up KD, fraternity, and professor fun, tonight our KD chapter advisors had us over for an amazing dinner to congratulate us and send us off into the real world.  After four years of chapter, rules, and Kappa Delta responsibilities, we are totally finished.

I can't believe my time here is coming to an end.  We have one more week of classes, a week of exams, graduation, and then it is ADIOS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment