Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Proposal

I'm no movie buff... I never seem to sit down long enough in front of the TV to really enjoy one, or am too tired at night to stay up until 11 to finished one. If anything, give me a 30 minute (Jeopardy!) to an hour (LOST) TV show :). I LOVE those shows!

However, last night I did not have too much going on after work, and dragged Lash over to watch a movie with me. My mom and sister have both raved to me about The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, so I somehow coaxed Lash into watching it with me. I thought it was going to be a little cheesy, but honestly, it is really cute! Certainly, some parts are awkward and too Hollywood, but overall it is a great laugh and funny story. I was almost in tears laughing at some points... and even Lash liked it too so it works for a good "date movie"!! Go rent it if you haven't seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment