Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Ginger People

Apparently, I have food on the brain this Tuesday... but this is something that I just had to share. You need to go out right now and buy this sweet Thai Chili sauce. It is the best. I am very picky about a good Thai Chili sauce and this one beats everyone I have ever tasted (store bought). It is the perfect blend of sweet and heat, with balanced flavors of the ginger, chiles, and red peppers. I serve it with so many dishes!

The one I love is made by The Ginger People and is their "sweet ginger chili sauce." I haven't looked yet at Publix or any "regular" grocery story, but I've found the sauces at Earthfare and Whole Foods... Be careful though and stock up, because several times when I've gone to get it, I have actually grabbed the last one on the shelf! I hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment