Monday, November 9, 2009

I PASSED!

Thanks so much for everyone's prayers and support over the last week! It was a rigorous week of studying, but thankfully, it is over, and I successfully passed the state exam!

I can definitely see why "adults" struggle with going back to school after they have been out of school for several years. It took me 3 days to get in the class routine and turn my brain/ studying mode on... and I haven't been out of school but 6 months!

Needless to say, right now I am completely content with my 9-5 routine any day. I LOVE knocking off in the evening and having no obligations (or studying to do!!) until the next morning. But I learned a lot last week and am so thankful for the opportunity that I had. I would definitely recommend the Brewer School of Insurance to anyone that is interested... My nerdy self really enjoyed it! Now, I just can't wait to get a deeper understanding how PURE with all the knowledge I gained from the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment