Monday, May 11, 2009

I am EMPLOYED!

WOOOOO hoooo!

I have received a job offer from an insurance company in Charleston, SC and can not WAIT to join their team!! I will be working for Pure, short for Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange, as an executive assistant, and am so excited about the opportunity to learn more about the "real world" and the insurance industry.   I'm sure a lot of my upcoming posts will be about my transitions!  I am so blessed--- Charleston is my dream city, and not only do I have a job, but also  insurance is my dream job out of college.

Furthermore, this news could not have come at a better time.  I just completed my last in class exams at Wofford!  Now, I have only one 15 minute presentation standing between me and a Wofford diploma.      

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment