Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Beeee

OOOoooo I have been SO terrible at blogging lately.  I hope to get better about it now that life has slowed down a little bit and I seem to finally be getting into a routine.  

We got back from our family trip to the Keys and had a fabulous time!!  We stayed in a great condo on Marathon, with our boat right out back and a pool very nearby.  I was in heaven!  I turned into an angler while we were there, fishing all day everyday for 4 days straight!  We caught a monster dolphin one day off shore, and had pretty good success in the backcountry.  I think the Keys is one of my favorite places to vacation, and I definitely want to go back asap.  It was a perfect way to transition in between college and the real world.

Since then, I have moved into my apartment on James Island and started my J-O-B.  That's right, I am a working woman!  And, I have really enjoyed it so far!  (I think the only major adjustment has really been getting used to the 9 to 5 thing).  I'm sure I will be blogging about office life soon, I just really wanted to get a post up when it had been for-ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment