Monday, July 19, 2010

Its Been Too Long. . .

My sincere apologies for the sparse posts lately.  Life's gotten in the way of blogging, but I guess that's a good thing.

I just had an amazing, low key weekend.  I was finally in town- after countless weekends straight of being on the road.  It was *amazing.*  I'd almost forgotten what it was like to sleep in on Saturday, have no agenda, and completely lounge around on a Sunday afternoon.  One thing that's great about being in town for a weekend is that I never feel like I'm playing catch up on Sundays and Mondays.  This morning, I feel so relaxed and ready to take on the world!

Four girlfriends came into town for the weekend, and let me tell you, quality time with girlfriends in the best!  We ate some great meals around town, went to the beach, went out dancing- it was so fun!  (Pictures to follow.)  And I got to do a bunch of organizing and cleaning around the house that I've been meaning to do for the longest time.  I'm glad to check that off the To Do list! 

I've got a lot of posts on my mind that I want to share, hopefully this week will leave me more time for blogging!!  I've been cooking up a storm this summer and have some delicious recipes to share.  Hope you fellow readers have been doing wonderful and enjoying the summer as much as I have.  Don't leave me for my lack of posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment