Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Stir Fry

I'm not sure where I've been lately, but I recently discovered The Pioneer Woman.  I've heard other blogs and Facebook friends reference her on occasion, so after checking out her website a time or two, I knew I had to try a recipe.  And this, my friends, did not disappoint!

Photo Courtesy of The Pioneer Woman

Its her Summer Stir Fry, and boy is it delicious, especially with these fresh fresh veggies in season!  After  a glutenous Fourth of eating and drinking, both to excess, I was really looking for a light, refreshing, healthy supper tonight.  I didn't change her recipe very much- just used a tad less butter and more EVOO, and seasoned it at the end with the juice of one lemon and some minced fresh basil.  You need to try it asap!

P.S. I really like the PW's cooking blog because she takes awesome step- by- step photos when she's cooking.  So if you are ever not quite sure what it is supposed to look like, or what something means, she's got a picture for you.  Now, however, I wish I had that fancy schmancy camera so I could do likewise!

No comments:

Post a Comment