Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Hope everyone has a very, very Merry Christmas!!  I am heading to the country for a week and a half and will definitely be taking a blogging hiatus. I still have to come into Charleston to work for a day or two, but other than that, I have fun holiday plans of a Christmas party, an oyster roast, a debutante ball, and lots of family time. I'm also hoping to knock down my first quail Saturday afternoon!  It is certainly different not having a Christmas "break" like you get in college, but I definitely am not going to complain since we get to be at Laurel Spring for two weeks. . . not to mention that I also love my job. :)


Anyways, I hope everyone finds time during the busyness of the holidays to remember the reason for the season! Thanks be to God!


For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment