Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 2010!

I have to say that I am getting a little too used to this holiday schedule at work!! I like having two short weeks with Christmas and New Years back to back!  Things have been a little slow around the office lately, but I have enjoyed the quiet as I have been able to scratch some things off the 'to do' list that I have been meaning to get to forever.

I'm heading off to Cola for NYE tomorrow night and plan on hanging out in the lowcountry for the weekend.  I can't believe that 2009 is already coming to a close.  What a year it has been!  For starters, I graduated college, got a job, moved to Charleston, and got my insurance license.  I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store. . . though I do still have to work on my new year's resolutions!!

Happy New Years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment