Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Goodness.

I've unintentionally taken almost a three week hiatus from blogging.  That's not to say that I haven't thought about blogging in this time, because often, its been top of mind... but with the holidays, traveling in and out for two weeks and three straight weekends, catching a cold, and decorating for Christmas, this dear ole space has taken quite the back seat.

I can tell you that I am very thankful for the recently passed Thanksgiving time off.  After all of the aforementioned craziness, I finally feel rested, rejuvenated, and ready to end 2011 strong.

I do know that I owe you a recap of New York, Thanksgiving, what's been cooking, and random other tidbits and I'm hoping to start knocking those out this afternoon!  Come back and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment