Friday, January 1, 2010

5:30

Today, I think I have a hangover. sent. from. Satan. himself.

For some ungodly reason, I stayed up until 5:30 a.m. last night/ this morning.  I have never, ever stayed up that late in my life.  Ever.  During the week, I'm such an old lady-- I'm in bed (asleep!) by 10 or 10:30, and on the weekends, if I go out, I rarely make it to 1 or 2.  I require a lot of sleep and hate how I feel when I don't get enough.

So basically, today, I feel like I have been hit by a mack truck. Repeatedly.

I drank way to much cheap champagne and got only three hours of sleep.  Not the best way to start 2010, huh??

NYE was a lot of fun though.  It was awesome to be reunited with some of my best girlfriends, and fun to have a lower key NYE at a house party.  I took some pictures but accidentally left my camera in Columbia so when I get it back I'll post some.

By the way, my new favorite thing in the world is Rock Band.  I found out last night between the hours of 2-5:30 that I actually have hidden drummer talents in me!! It is so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment