Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Monday

I love Sundays.

I love going to church and worshipping our Lord and Savior.  I feel so refreshed and rejuvenated after church, and being reminded of the things that are most important in life.  It definitely gets my mind right for the week ahead.

Also, I love Sundays because I get to spend the whole afternoon getting organized for the week ahead (though staying organized is a different story).  I like to plan my week, go to the grocery store, work out after eating terrible all weekend, and just relax!  Sundays just charge my battery!  Does anyone else feel the same??

Ok, and let me be honest, I'm probably a freak because I love Mondays.

On Monday mornings, my boss and I come in an hour early and meet from 8:00- 9:00 am to go over insurance fundamentals together.  What a blessing this "crash course" in insurance is!!  Though I am technically licensed by the State of SC to sell insurance policies, these insurance 101 meetings are an amazing way to apply the text book knowledge in a real world setting!  Not to mention that it is also a great way to start off the week- being totally focused on work, and learning new concepts that I will use throughout my career.

For some reason, I find myself more motivated on Mondays, too.  Maybe its because those things on Friday I put off to the back burner are more pressing and more imminent OR because I've had the weekend to get a deep breath and had a nice break from the office . . . I don't know, maybe I'm not making any sense. . . I'm one of those people that if I have more on my plate, more will get accomplished.  The not- quite- so- busy, idle time slows me down as I can pace out my tasks accordingly and leisurely.  Time management is not the problem. . . Being busy somehow motivates me to get everything done with the greatest efficiency. Its a Catch 22, I know.  Am I crazy??

Speaking of crazy, this week is going to be nuts.  My mom is coming to visit me tomorrow night (hooray!), Tuesday night Lash has a graduation party, and Wednesday I'm heading to Hilton Head to work for the remainder of the week!  So basically, I'm going to bed by 9:30 tonight to gear up for the chaos, but nevertheless I'm thrilled for a fun week ahead!  I hope everyone's weeks gets off to a great start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment