Monday, January 17, 2011

I am on cloud nine.

I just had one of the best weekends of my entire life celebrating our engagement in Beaufort.

Thank you so much for everyone who made it so special and unforgettable.  Your love and support of us as we begin this chapter of our lives together means the world to us and we cannot tell you how much we cherish your dear friendships.

I have tons of pictures I am dying to post, but for brief glimpse, visit Anna's blog and click on her pictures.  I hope to upload some tomorrow, but tonight I am slammed unpacking, writing thank you notes, updating our knot website, getting organized for work, and doing laundry.

Oh, and repacking.  I leave for New York Wednesday morning at 6:35am. (6:35- you did not misread...)

I'm struggling packing as this is the 5 day outlook for Charleston. . .

and in contrast, this is the 5 day outlook for New York.

BRRRR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment