Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Reality

After a lovely ten day vacation, it is finally time to jolt back to reality . . . I am so rested and motivated after the wonderful break, and yet so behind on so many different things- including my google reader which is currently at 115 unread posts! 

But, in a brief glance-over this morning, I can't wait to catch up on everyone's Christmas pictures, holiday traditions, NYE plans, and 2011 resolutions.  I am particularly infatuated with my favorite cooking blogs' recap of their favorite 2010 recipes.  I already have 5 I can't wait to print and try!

Once I get caught up in the real world, I can't wait to post about my own lovely holidays. . . my "last" holidays per my dad.

Until then, I wish you a seamless transition back to reality and a warm welcome to 2011. . . the year I get to MARRY LASH :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment