Sunday, February 20, 2011

Farmers Tan

Happy Sunday evening everyone! 

What a great weekend it was!  With the weather in the 70s and the sun shining, Lash and I kicked Saturday morning off with a round of tennis and then headed out to enjoy the afternoon on Sullivan's Island.  

We savored a 2 1/2 hour lunch at Poes, where we split the mahi mahi tacos and a burger, and we each had blue moon . . . or two. :) We had the best time sitting outside and soaking up the gorgeous weather- it made me really excited about summa time!

Saturday night, we attended the MUSC Charity Ball at Memminger Auditorium.  It was fun to get all dressed up, dance, and hang out with Lash's med school buddies.


Unfortunately, our 2 1/2 hour lunch left me with quite the farmers tan.  How funny and embarrassing is that?!?
Oh goodness.

One of the best parts about this weekend is that it is Sunday and the weekend's not yet over yet!!  I've got tomorrow off for Presidents Day, and I have my first wedding dress fitting!  I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment