Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photo Opt

I just realized that I never posted any of our 'engagement photos.'  I use that term loosely, because we:
1. didn't use a profesional photographer (but our friend photographer was great!)
2. didn't want any professional 'staged' photos, just us being us in a natural setting
3. just wanted to get a good picture to send to the newspaper for our announcements
4. the night before the 'shoot' I drove to Bluffton after work, then to Laurel Spring, stayed up drinking wine and laughing with my family until midnight, and got up at 5:00 am to duck hunt, made it back to Charleston just in time to shower and then drive to Myrtle Beach to take the photos.   Needless to say, I was really tired and crossing my fingers I did not ruin the photo opt.


Ok now that you are about to vom from the l.o.v.e. . . There are plenty of these out-takes that make me laugh.

I'm so glad we took these photos and will have them to cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment