- I'm sorry this blog has been subject to much neglect during this summer, but once we get back in the fall routine, I hope to devote more of my time and energy back in. I appreciate you all sticking with me and supporting us during this exciting time!
- The countdown is on until medical school begins again, and I am not sure I am mentally ready to face our upcoming reality. This has been the best summer of my life, and I am not ready to end this newlywed bliss by giving my husband up to the library.
- Change is a good thing, but change is hard.
- Let me tell you- one thing I do need to change after this summer though is my portion size and exercise regime! Though people warned us about the marital "freshman fifteen," I still have managed to gain a few l.b.s post wedding! Thankfully, I am hardly at 1/3 of that 15, but it still has got to go!
- I got up extra early today to go by Harris Teeter before work to take advantage of the Super Double deals. I'm pretty sure when my alarm went off at 6:30, Lash was convinced he married one crazy girl. But, I got houshold staples that retailed for $52.32, but with coupons was $19.71! Even if I was a little embarassed to be that girl at 7 am, I still think the trip is worth it.
What dirty laundry to you have to air this Wednesday?