Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Find

 What fun it was meeting everyone last night at Social! I just hate I had to jet to dinner so early that I couldn't stay.. The Charleston blogging crowd is truly a great community of girls, I feel like when I left last night I had known these girls for much, much longer than an hour. I'm already looking forward to the next gathering!

I'm so excited about this Friday find!  Thanks to a Living Social deal I purchased a few weeks back, I got the above dress that retails for $98 for $9.99! I think the cut, color, and style will transition well from a summer look with wedges and colorful accessories to fall with boots and a cropped jacket. I love it, and can't wait for it to get here!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. it was so great to meet you again too!! :) love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a steal! It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only thing better than a beautiful dress...a beautiful dress for cheap!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a steal! It was so nice meeting you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally, totally envious of that dress! I want it! It's beautiful and so classic and timeless!

    ReplyDelete