Thursday, August 25, 2011

Asian Roasted Broccolli

Lash and I both love roasted broccolli, and I got a lot of feedback on how many of you also love it too!  It's a weekly staple in our mean plans and I never seem to grow tired of the nutty crunch and caramlized flavor. 

Last night, I was inspired by Beth to switch it up and roast it with Asian flavors.  It was wonderful!

{via Beth}

Asian Roasted Broccoli

3-4 cups of broccoli florets
2-3 tablesppons chili-garlic paste
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons soy
2-3 tablespons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon garlic

Mix marinate together in a large bowl and toss broccoli to coast. 
Roast at 425 degrees on a sheet pan for 20-25 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds good. I love anything ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good... I am going to have to try it. I can just imagine that baked broccoli would be really good! Bookmarking now!

    ReplyDelete