Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mr and Mrs Reath!


Lash and I had the privilege of going to Atlanta this weekend to celebrate Mary and Blair tie the knot.  

Unfortunately, the drive was a little long for me because my companion was a little preoccupied.  
Read: med school books complete with noise canceling headphones.  
I was so ready to get out of the car! 

The ceremony was intimate and beautiful, and the reception a big fun Wofford College reunion!


Mary's dress was stunning, and the two were radiant all evening!

As a late night snack, they passed out CFA chicken sandwiches and cokes.  Let me tell you, that sammy was delicious and much needed!!  It was a cute idea, and very "Atlantan."

Congratulations to the newest Mr. and Mrs. Blair Reath!  
We were thrilled to be a part of your special day!

1 comment: