Monday, February 1, 2010

LOST is almost here :)

Have you noticed the LOST widget on my blog?!?  YEAH!!  We are entering the final 24 hours until the greatest show on TV returns for its sixth and final season!  The end of the fifth season left us loyal 'losties' completely mind-bloggled by its brilliance and begging for more.

I can't wait to see how the creators, writers, and producers wrap it up in the final 16 episodes.  The finale was such a cliff-hanger that I have no clue what to expect this time around! There are just so many questions left unanswered and mysteries to be solved. . . but that's why I like it.  It's smart.  It makes me think.

Besides LOST (and Jeopardy, too), I don't have any regularly scheduled TV shows that I have to watch.  But I can guarantee that from now until season 6's end in May (sob), I probably will not be blogging on Tuesday nights unless I can somehow get it in after work and before it starts. And I promise, that this Tuesday night for the 3 (!!!!) hour premier, my phone will be OFF!  (Okay, probably on silent).  Sorry, LOVE YA, but I've waited 9 months for this blessed event.

Does anyone else have a TV show they are as passionate about as me?  It is so silly, but so fun!!

P.S. If you are thinking about starting LOST this season, don't!! Part of the brilliance of the show is watching it progress and seeing how the writers layer plots, characters, interactions on top of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment