Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flash Back Fun


This is me and my "brother" Alex around 1988-1989.  Alex's mother and my mother are best friends and born 7 days apart, we grew up doing basically everything together.  Birthday parties, school, vacations, camps, you name it, we were a tight duo.

His mom emailed me this photo recently, and it's brought many smiles to my face.   Unfortunately, we don't get to see each other very often any more, but when we do, a sea of memories come back, and we have the best time together.

Don't you love friendships like that- the ones that aren't just characters in a chapter in your novel of life, but in fact characters in every chapter?

Happy Friday, my friends (a few hours early).  I pray you have a wonderful and safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment