Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trendy Wednesday- Lulu's

Y'all.  All of a sudden my VISA has been taking a hit from http://www.lulus.com/.  But, I'm telling you, their dresses are absolutely adorable and super affordable!  Here are some of my favorites. 

Isn't this perfect for a Wofford football game? Homecoming perhaps?
I love this belted one shoulder.  I think olive is a great fall color, and love it paired with the brown belt.
A little summery as we head into fall, but this print is so cute!
And this is a great 'throw on and go' dress that you can dress up for going out or down for running errands!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to restrain myself from visiting Lulu's again anytime soon, but you should totally check it out. AND, from now until 9/30/2010, if you enter the code: FALL at checkout, you receive a 15% discount on your entire purchase!  Tell me that's not music to your ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment