Monday, December 27, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas weekend!  We sure did in our household, enjoying my "last" Christmas as a Laffitte! I just checked my theknot wedding website- only 152 days to go!

Unfortunately, I can only assure you in writing that lots of memories were made because I have NO pictures to share of our fun. Thankfully, Santa Claus must be a blog follwer because he brought me a new camera so watch out, Pioneer Woman- I'm on to you! :) Just kidding.  But I can't wait to take some pictures and post on the ole blog.

South Carolina had a great surprise and wintery treat yesterday- a white Christmas!! I can't think of the last time we had snow in December.  If we are lucky, we typically get one snow a year, and it always comes in late January or February. Remember this snow from last February?  Anyways, it was so much fun, though quite freezing cold!!!

I am working from home today- which is amazing- and then am off Tuesday- Thursday and our office is closed Friday.  . .So this is my last day of work until 2011!  Hot dog! 

I must say I really like working from home. It is SO quiet.  I can't believe how much work I have gotten done!  I am really impressed with myself. I think that probably can be attributed to that fact that my phone has not been ringing too much, and the emails are kind of sporadic. Everyone must still be on vacay!!  And I think I'm also super motivated because this is such a treat, I don't want to screw it up!! :)

We are moving to Laurel Spring tomorrow morning until the New Year. I can't wait to get there, be with my family, have Lash join us, go for many long walks to the gate, play some games, hunt, and relax!  I could not think of a better way to end 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment