Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF

Happy Friday, everyone!  I hope everyone has a fun weekend planned!! It feels like this week has creeeeeeped by.

Tonight, Lash and I are heading to the Charleston Riverdogs' opening night with Anna and Chett.  The company I work for is a corporate sponsor of the team, and we get amazing seats on the first row behind homeplate!  The games are always a lot of fun, and I'm really looking forward to it!


Saturday, we are heading to Beaufort for a small engagement party in our honor...  In addition to celebrating, it's going to be great to have our parents together to finalize some last minute wedding details and get everything situated for our big move. 

I can't believe in the next week or so I will move into our first house, and then in the next month or so, we will be Mr. and Mrs.!  This engagement has FLOWN by.

No comments:

Post a Comment