Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

- TGI(A)F!  I am looking forward to spending time with my family this weekend for Easter. 

- This week has been long, long, long.... but each week night has gone by so fast.  An interesting contradiction.  A whirlwind of work, exercising, writing thank you notes, cooking dinner, and packing that bears of striking resemblance to lather, rinse, repeat.

- Though I should be trying to empty my pantry prior to moving, I could not pass up the couponing deals this week at Publix.  Highlights: 67c kraft shredded cheese, 75c bertolli marinara sauce, 15c planters cashews, free organic girl spinach (with an Earthfare coupon), and $1.99 blackberries (with a Food Lion coupon).  I spent $19.27, saved $39.02. Woo hoo!

- I'm headed over to our new house tonight to snap some pictures.  I can't wait to share our progress with you!!!

- Crazy to think in the next month, I'll have a new address and new last name.

- I think I'm going to keep up with the new trend here and give my blog a little update.  Do you have any recommendation for blog designers?  I want something classic, yet sophisticated and elegant.

- I'm so excited to see some new followers! This little blog is a true passion for me, and I am thrilled you are here for my journey.  Thanks for stopping by and letting me know who you are! :)

Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment