- TGI(A)F! I am looking forward to spending time with my family this weekend for Easter.
- This week has been long, long, long.... but each week night has gone by so fast. An interesting contradiction. A whirlwind of work, exercising, writing thank you notes, cooking dinner, and packing that bears of striking resemblance to lather, rinse, repeat.
- Though I should be trying to empty my pantry prior to moving, I could not pass up the couponing deals this week at Publix. Highlights: 67c kraft shredded cheese, 75c bertolli marinara sauce, 15c planters cashews, free organic girl spinach (with an Earthfare coupon), and $1.99 blackberries (with a Food Lion coupon). I spent $19.27, saved $39.02. Woo hoo!
- I'm headed over to our new house tonight to snap some pictures. I can't wait to share our progress with you!!!
- Crazy to think in the next month, I'll have a new address and new last name.
- I think I'm going to keep up with the new trend here and give my blog a little update. Do you have any recommendation for blog designers? I want something classic, yet sophisticated and elegant.
- I'm so excited to see some new followers! This little blog is a true passion for me, and I am thrilled you are here for my journey. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know who you are! :)
Enjoy your Thursday!