Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Debut and a Test Run

My beautiful little sister made the last of her debuts Saturday night in Columbia at the Camellia Ball.  Doesn't she look gorgeous?


Knowing we had a fun occasion to get dressed up for, my mom scheduled a hair and make-up "test run" for my wedding day.  What a treat!  We had the best time spending the afternoon in the salon getting beautified. 

I'm not sure if my hair will be long enough to pull all the way back in May for the wedding, but if not, I really like the simplicity and understated elegance of this look below pulled half back.


My mom wanted us to take these pictures to email to the stylist.  They make me laugh because they are so staged but I'm glad we documented the trial run.



Our fam :)  My mom's dress was my favorite.


 Funny story:  The black one shoulder dress I am wearing is the same dress I wore to prom in ninth grade!!  I could not BELIEVE it is such a classic that I can wear legitimately 8 years later + moreover, it still fit.  I was about to do cartwheels when I put it on!

More family.  The girl cousins at the ball, minus one.


Love you debutante! You were stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment