Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Laundry Laments. . .

Y'all.

I've been having a terrible time with my laundry lately.  I'm not sure WHAT my problem is.

First of all, I've washed two loads in the past few weeks without detergent.  Two loads. . . aka I've made the mistake on two separate occasions.  ADD, anyone?  I'm pretty sure that is getting me absolutely no where.  No to mention, nothing frustrates me more than having to rewash them (with soap), and waste more water.  I'm sure my roommate also feels the same!

Then, I swear my dryer is eating my socks because right now, I count six little fellas that are missing their match.  Six.  How does that happen?!?


And lastly, the now green washcloth pictured below was the color of the yellow towel before I washed it, by mistake I might add, with my brand new Forever 21 jeggings. . .  I guess that's the price you pay when you buy jeans for $17.50.


Here's to growing pains!

2 comments:

  1. Haha - bless your heart! For the record, it looks like your towel turned out a lovely sage green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the bright side, you'll be requesting a new monogram for your towels soon anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete