Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I did not want to spend a lot of money on decorating our quaint little apartment knowing that Lash and I are probably going to be getting some Christmas and holiday decorations with all the wedding fun, and we will most likely be in another apartment post wedding.

However,  I love Christmas and could not bear the thought of not putting up any decorations!  Thankfully, my mom came to the rescue with her leftover decorations, and Santa's little elf was quite busy around our apartment during her brief stay.

Our place is so cheery!  I love how it turned out!

You may remember my DIY lima bean wreath.  Still calling all bow tiers.  haha.


Our entry table and mirror is adorned with garland and a pretty ornament.

It is really awkward taking a photo of a mirror!  I just got back from the gym- can you tell?

Our little tree!  

The dining room chest.  This is my favorite piece of furniture. I love the green.
P.S. Lash got me that wine cooler last year for Christmas and it has been a GREAT gift. Highly recommended!

Our dining room table is set with festive place mats and an advent wreath.


I love adding little understated touches around the house like adding balls in vases, etc.

I bought this festive tray from Walmart for $10.  I am obsessed!


It's the most wonderful time of the year!


Only 17 days to go. Can you believe it?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Loyal!

    I have been faithfully reading but have been meaning to leave a comment. I tried your roasted broc and it was DELISH! I also love your Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned a SUPER easy way to tie one of those fun fancy "lots of loops" Christmas bows recently...I'll e-mail you the instructions. I've been tying them on all of my Christmas gifts this season!!

    ReplyDelete