Thursday, January 21, 2010

24

No, this post is not about Jack Bauer, but a tribute to Lash's 24th birthday!!  Happy Birthday Lash!  I'm so glad after 4 1/2 years to still be celebrating birthdays with you... and hope we get to share many, many more together!  You are the best!




Last night, we had a date night to celebrate his big day and had the best dinner at High Cotton.  We started off with some great wine and steamed mussels that were delicious (served with grilled sourdough-- yum!!) I had filet with a cabernet reduction sauce and seriously the best brussel sprouts I had ever had. I love love love brussel sprouts and the chef prepared them mustard braised.  I have been googling mustard braised brussel sprouts all day to see if I can recreate these, they were so good!  Lash tried lamb for the first time and his was super delicious as well.  I can't for my birthday in February so we have an excuse to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment