Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions

I've been working on my New Years Resolution, and this year I am determined to set goals that are both realistic and attainable.  Here's my list so far. . .

1- Get back in the exercise routine!  I have always been an athlete, but I've found it very difficult to find time to exercise in my new 'real world' routine.  I'm joining a gym this week, and going to try my best to make it there 3-4 times a week.  Obviously, it will be beneficial to my health, but also a great way to relieve stress and feel good!

2- Wake up 15 minutes earlier everyday to leave extra time in the morning for devotion and prayer before work.  I've not been giving myself enough time to do it and have felt pretty rushed or have had to wait until after work.

3- In the last year, spending time in the kitchen has really become a real hobby of mine, not a chore. I want to continue to cook and explore different cuisines and culinary styles.

4- Continue to track expenses, keep a budget, and be reasonable with my spending.

5- Read more!  I think I OD'ed on reading at college being an English major and have gotten into the bad habit of using my computer more at night than cracking open a book.  In 2010, I'm going to put my computer down earlier and read every night before going to bed.

Do you have any good new years resolutions to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment