Monday, January 18, 2010

Rockband!!

Hello everyone! Hope you had a fabulous three day weekend, and got to enjoy the extra day of R&R.  I had the BEST time in Charlotte.  It was so great to be with old friends and catch up.  Liz and Nat, mark your calendars for a weekend here so I can return the favor!  It was SO wonderful being with y'all again! :)

I know I'm a little late, but I finally jumped on the Ebay train two weeks ago.  And after rocking out NYE to Rockband, I just knew I had to buy it. . . but didn't want to pay full price for a new one.  So low and behold, after some late night Ebay bidding (and nail biting anticipation), I am now the proud new owner of:

Rockband!!

It is a blast!  And yes, I have logged some serious hours on the Wii since getting home.  Lash and I went to a dinner party last night, and after a fabulous shrimp 'n grits dinner with some of our best friends, we moved the party back to my house so we could rock all night. :)  So, if I'm not blogging this week, it's because I'm perfecting my drum and guitar skills!  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment