Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I love March Madness

Sorry, no time to blog this week - I gotta get my bracket set!



I love March Madness!

I'm still working out of a few kinks and key games, but the clock is ticking!  I have to be ready to turn my bracket in tomorrow morning at work, and the games start tomorrow- hooray!!!  In the opening round, my heart is dying to pick my alma mater Wofford Terriers over Wisconsin, and I think they could do it but Wisconsin is so heavily favored.  {P.S. my sister and dad are going to the game in Jacksonville-- boo, so jealous! Wish I could go too!} And, then, there are some awesome powerhouse contenders for the finale- Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio St, West VA, Duke. . . ahhhh who knows!!  But, that's whats so amazing about the tournament--- it is anyone's game!

Do you fill out a bracket?  Who do you have winning it all??

1 comment:

  1. I have four brackets!!!!! I have KS winning in three, and I threw in KY in one just to represent the South!

    I have my fingers crossed that Wofford will be this year's Cinderella! It's happened before.

    ReplyDelete