Thursday, March 18, 2010

Springing. . . backwards.

I don't know about y'all, but Daylights Saving is killing me.

I cannot get adjusted.

I have not been tired at all at night so I've been staying up later than normal and then having to force myself to go to bed.  Subsequently, getting up in the AM has been miserable.  I've been dead in the morning, pushing snooze until the last possible second, and even then can't. get. moving.  Falling back was so easy. . . but this time change has totally knocked the wind out of me.

I'm pretty convinced work this week is also contributing to my lethargy.  This has also been one of the longest weeks I can remember as I've been transitioning to my new position.  I've had to train the new employee as well as juggle some additional responsibilities. . . in the midst of our first 5 state marketing campaign of 2010.  Hectic is an understatement.  Plus, I also didn't realize how difficult it is to train someone to do your job.  Getting what you know in your brain to a new someone else's brain is not an easy task.  Needless to say, Friday cannot come soon enough.

Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?  No? Oh great!! I have an idea what you should do:  Cheer for the Terriers tomorrow in their first ever NCAA appearance against Wisconsin!!!  2:50 pm CBS.  I seriously considered taking a half day to watch the game, but with this past hellacious week at work (and I'll be out of the office all next week traveling on biz), I figured I'd err on the side of maturity.  Unfortunately.  So, I will be refreshing espn.com every 30 seconds from my cubicle instead.  Regardless, I'm hoping Wofford will paint it black tomorrow.  Go T-Dogs!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today! I'll be refreshing fomr my desk too and hoping you get to keep dancing!

    ReplyDelete