Saturday, March 6, 2010

John Locke's Pants

I was locking my computer Wednesday to leave for lunch when I overheard one of my co-workers asking another co-worker if she watched LOST.  Naturally, my ears popped up and I knew I could not leave for lunch until I heard this entire conversation.

The other associate responds to the question, "No. I have never seen it." I shook my head thinking you just have no idea what you are missing.

Then, the first co-worker replies, "Good! I watched that show last night for the first time, and it was BAD."

My heart stopped.  Huh? What? Did I hear what I really think I just heard?!??

And then I was like,


RUDE!! Oh no she di'int!

as I attempted defended the greatest TV show ever created to a completely apathetic audience, speaking probably like a 8 year old in a tizzy with my rhetoric.  (That's not fair!  You just can't appreciate it if you have never seen it!  You don't know what you are missing!)

Ok people, exaggerating, but still. . . . In case my obsession love for the show is not evident enough by my posts, tags, dharma wine, etc, I have something to tell my fellow losties about.

I read LOST blogs.  (There, I said it. I am officially a loser.)

And this one is a-mazing.  http://johnlockespants.blogspot.com

Interesting name, I know, because I don't think his pants have any relevance whatsoever within the context of the show (that I know of. . . am I wrong?), but this guy's insight are incredible.  I was following the LOSTpedia blog for a while but they are too inconsistent with their posts and kind of boring.  This guy, however, offers really great and punctual analysis, and he is hysterical.  So, go check it out.  I think you will enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. hahah, great post!

    i remember when you were a non-believer in LOST, i am glad those days are behind us!

    i am just getting over being sick too, it sucks!

    ReplyDelete