Sunday, March 13, 2011

Homeless No Mo'

We have finally, finally, finally found a place to live. It is adorable, and I am so excited!!  Lash and I have our first home!

It is a charming two story place in Byrnes Down area of West Ashley- 2 beds, 1.5 bath, large updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining room, and quaint living room.  Both floors boast hardwood floors, tons of windows that offer great natural lighting, in addition to tons of closet and storage space.  There is also a great fenced in courtyard out back where I cannot wait to host a party this summer and possibly start a garden.

I will be sure to post many details and pictures when we begin the moving and settling in process.  Now I have to think about finding cardboard boxes and getting everything ready for my April move.

I cannot wait to get our first little home set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment