Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy Bee

It's been a busy few days around here!  I do not feel like I have had a moment to relax since last Wednesday. 

I was in Beaufort over the weekend for a lovely linen shower and full weekend of wedding planning. Between Saturday afternoon and Sunday mid-day, we met with the florist, music director, and church day-of coordinater. Sunday afternoon, my mom and I sat at our kitchen table and ironed out so many details on our own.  I really want to do a wedding update post, but I am torn over how much information to share. I do want some elements to be a surprise, but some things I am so excited about I will not be able to keep quiet!


To say we are entering crunch time is a complete understatement.  I can't believe it is March 1st today-- before we know it, May is going to be knocking on our doors!

We are still "homeless", but thank you for your kind words of encouragement.  We looked at 2 places yesterday, and will look at 2 more tonight.  Certainly, we have options, but nothing has blown us away as "the one."  I am hopeful we will have it figured out soon.

Until then, I don't expect to be blogging this week very much because of the tremendous pile of thank you notes I have to write in addition to apartment searching.  Hope everyone is doing okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment