Monday, March 14, 2011

Messy desk... proof that it is Monday

  • Is your bracket filled out? 
  • I really hope the Terriers pull off the big upset again BYU. I'm loving the school spirit that's floating around the world wide web these days!
  • I bawled watching Secret Millioniare last night. 
  • I'd like to blame it on the 5 hours of sleep I'd gotten the night before, but I did think the show was so moving and inspiring! Tune in next Sunday and see for yourself.
  • We have an office Happy Hour tonight.
  • Generally, I'd be escastic for free drinks and apps... but on a Monday? That's my day to recover from the weekend debauchery, go to the gym, eat healthy, and not drink.
  • Ov vey. . .
  • It's looking like this week is going to be another doozy with plans every night of the week except one.
  • T-minus 11 days until I'm in the Keys for a week.
  • Rest and relaxation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment