Monday, November 8, 2010

Pauli's Girls

I just had the most amazing weekend in Raleigh honoring Concetta and her family.  

In short, Pauli's Girls dominated! Our team won first place overall for fundraising, raising over $14,000!  Concetta was the top individual fundraiser with over $7,000 donated, and the entire event raised almost $90,000 for the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network!  It truly is humbling and inspiring to see what success a dedicated group of individuals can do!

Be sure to check out Anna's blog for a recap and great photos.  {Check out our cute t-shirts designed by Hanna and out night out} It truly was so much fun.

I'm also thrilled to report that I ran the entire thing and I am super encouraged to keep up my running.  I think I'm hooked! :)

Unfortunately, this post is short and sweet, because my week this week is consumed with Junior League commitments and I'm off to a meeting.  Thank you all for the incredible love and support you showed us as Pauli's Girls.  We are already counting down until next year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment