My dad told me today that I am dramatic, but y'all, this is already feeling like the longest week ever. . . This has been the busiest fall of my life, and looking ahead at my 2011 planner, I am eagerly anticipating even busier months ahead.
I think I have too much going on.
Yet, I'm so glad to be busy.
- I do not distract my dr2b from la biblioteca.
- The weeks are flying by until the big day.
- It's almost time for Christmas!!!
- I've spent a lot of time lately with my dear, dear girlfriends.
- I have a tremendous sense of purpose and fulfillment with my involvement at work, church, and in the community.
crashsleep at night.
Today, I got up, exercised, did two loads of laundry, and paid the bills before work at 8:30 am. I am burning the candle at both ends.
I need our Thanksgiving "vacation."
Or use my remaining vacation days for a "stay-cation" and tell everyone I am going away.
My mom is coming to visit tomorrow night.
Mom makes everything better.
We are going to go for a walk, cook-in, plan plan plan, drink a glass of wine, eat some wedding cake, and relax. I need it.
Life is good.
This is the day that the Lord has made- Let us REJOICE and be glad in HIM.