Thursday, December 22, 2011

Unplugging

I'm most likely signing off until 2012.  The day aheads are filled with family, friends, fun, and some much needed R&R. 

I want to take this time to unplug and just be.

Be grateful for my Savior's birth... My loving husband... My adoring, loyal family... My wonderful friends... My inspiring and challenging job... The beautiful world in which we live... The fruits of the spirit... Freedom... Grace...

I'm hoping you will continue to join me and follow along through the new year.  Thank you for the sweet encouragement and support over 2011.  What a year it has been!!  

I wish you and your families the merriest Christmas and the happiest holidays.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:11

1 comment: